TLDR Highlights from this Article:
- Development is ongoing on Dapp Containerization, ICMF and Ethereum L2 subsystem
- ChromaWay’s incubation program has announced its first round of grants
- Chain of Alliance testnet alpha launches in March
Roadmap and statement from Alex Mizrahi, CTO - https://chromia.com/roadmap/
The ‘TLDR’ of Alex’s statement is: “we have an overall plan, but it is not possible or practical to give an exact order or exact completion dates because the development process is unpredictable”.
Chromia’s Bitbucket page (Github): https://bitbucket.org/chromawallet/
We are concurrently finishing up three key mainnet components: Dapp containers, Interchain Message Facility (ICMF) and Ethereum L2 Subsystem. This list is carried over from January’s update, and development is ongoing.
Notable News for February 2022
- ChromaWay has established a Blockchain Development course at Regent University in Ghana
- ChromaWay has joined as a corporate partner of FIBREE, the Foundation for International Blockchain and Real Estate Expertise
- Chromia announced that BNB Chain based Memoverse will be utilizing the Chomia Originals NFT standard as a cross-chain integration
- ChromaWay announced 12+ grant recipients in their Incubation Program Kick-Off Day!
- Hackernoon named ChromaWay the best Tech Startup based in Stockholm, Sweden for 2021
- ChromaWay announced a new partnership with PropTech Sweden, a firm dedicated to the digital transformation of the property industry
- Chain of Alliance will be launching an alpha demo on Chromia’s testnet in early March
Coming up in March 2022
- Play testing of the Chain of Alliance alpha
- Mines of Dalarnia 2.0 testnet launch (utilizing BNB Chain + Chromia)
- Further news and announcements as they become available!