TLDR Highlights from this Article:
- Development is ongoing on Dapp Containerization, ICMF and Ethereum L2 subsystem
- We have announced our second industry validator, iAngels
- ChromaWay has launched a 2022 Incubation Program to attract more development
- ChromaWay has advanced to the second phase of the EU Blockchain PCP
- Chain of Alliance, an 100% on-chain action RPG built on Chromia has been announced!
Roadmap and statement from Alex Mizrahi, CTO - https://chromia.com/roadmap/
The ‘TLDR’ of Alex’s statement is: “we have an overall plan, but it is not possible or practical to give an exact order or exact completion dates because the development process is unpredictable.”
Chromia’s Bitbucket page (Github): https://bitbucket.org/chromawallet/
We are concurrently finishing up three key mainnet components: Dapp containers, Interchain Message Facility (ICMF) and Ethereum L2 Subsystem.
A framework for resource provision on provider nodes, allowing dapps on Chromia to run in a decentralized fashion and removing reliance on services such as AWS.
Interchain Messaging Facility allows chains and dapps across Chromia’s network to seamlessly communicate and share assets.
Ethereum L2 Subsystem
The L2 subsystem will establish a base set of features that will allow the Chromia network to interact with Ethereum and other EVM enabled blockchains
Industry Validator Addition
This month, we also announced iAngels as a mainnet validator partner. Keep an eye out for further validator partners to be announced as Q1 progresses.
Q2 2021 Update and Mainnet Phase Outline
Notable News for January 2022
- As of December 31 2021, the CHR token has been enabled as both a Collateral Asset and a Borrowable Asset on Binance Loans
- Chromia Ecosystem project Mines of Dalarnia completed their first land sale
- Chromia Ecosystem project My Neighbor Alice completed their Winter themed NFT sale
- ChromaWay announced its Chromia Innovation Lab Incubation Program
- ChromaWay advanced to the second phase of the EU Blockchain Pre-Commercial Procurement program
- ChromaWay announced a $5M of a $10M round investment from True Global Ventures
- Chromia Co-founder and COO, Or Perelman, appeared as a guest speaker at True Global Ventures 59th Global Conference
- Chromia’s Marketing Manager Anastasia Plane appeared in a DappRadar industry report recapping 2021 and looking forward to 2022
- Chromia joined a high profile group of seed investors in Ancient8, Vietnam’s largest blockchain gaming guild
- Chromia Ecosystem project Chain of Alliance announced the conclusion of their Seed funding round and their testnet launch date
- Chromia Ecosystem project Hedget announced that they will be launching the testnet version of their Chromia Dapp, and holding an option trading contest with a prize pool of 100K USD
- Chromia Ecosystem project Corite CO announced the conclusion of a 6.2M USD private funding round
Coming Up in February 2022
- Continued development on ICMF, Dapp Containers, and L2 Subsystem
- Chain of Alliance testnet launch
Further news and announcements as they become available!
Chromia is a relational blockchain platform developing Layer-1 and Layer-2 solutions for the next generation of decentralized applications. Their core team of Alex Mizrahi, Or Perelman, and Henrik Hjelte are notable contributors to the cryptocurrency space, with roots stretching back to the earliest forms of blockchain tokenization. By combining the security of blockchain with the flexibility of databases, Chromia aims to unlock new possibilities for blockchain based development.
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube